Home >> Political Processes >> Points to Remember
Points to Remember
- Mills explains the elite rule in institutional terms.
- According to Levi Strauss consent is the basis of leadership.
- Mosca believed that the members of the elite should have superior qualities than the masses.
- The Marxian view regards the subject class regarding the ruling class to be legitimate as an indication of false class consciousness.
- Weber gave the constant sum concept of power.
- Pareto believed the European democracies to exemplify the rule of the fox.
- Developing nations are commonly governed by tutelany democracies.
- Societies without head are termed as acephalous.