1. God is the original source of all true knowledge and all that is known by the physical sciences.
2. God is existen, intelligant and blissful. He is formless, almighty,just,merciful,unborn and endless,unchangeable, incomparable, the support and master of all. He is ominpresent and and the maker of the universe. He alone is worthy of worship.
3. The Vedas are the scriptures of all true knowledge. It is the duty of all Aryas to read them, hear them being read and teach them to others.
4. One should always be ready to accept truth and give up untruth.
5. All acts should be performed in accordance with Dharma, after deliberating what is right and wrong.
6. The primary object of Arya Samaj is to do good to the world by promoting physical, spiritual and social good of everyone.
7. Our conduct towards all should be guided by love ,righteousness and justice.
8. We should dispel ignornace and promote knowledge.
9. One should see one's own greatest welfare as residing in the welfare of others.
10. One should regard oneself under restriction to follow the rules of society calculated to promote the well being of all, while one should be free in matters of individual welfare.