Daily Current Affairs News
Home >> online quiz
1.British rule brought with it a process of secularization of Indian social life and culture… Who wrote these lines?
None of these
2. Spirituality is the key to the mind of Indians. This view was expressed by
Raja Ram Mohan Roy
Sri Radha Krishnan
3. Similar versions of the proper division of labour and the assignment of rank in a society have come out of other civilization. Plato for one propounded a comparable plan. Who of the following wrote these lines?
4. Which of the following signify the ethical ideals?
5. Which of the following is the last Sanskara?
6. The form of marriage in which the father offers his daughter to the bridegroom and the couple is blessed with the enjoyment of married bliss and the fulfillment of Dharama is
7. The form of marriage in which the girl was offered to a Rishi in exchange of cow or bull or some clothes is
8. When a man belonging to a higher varna married a women belonging to a lower varna the marriage is called
9. Who evolved the term varna?
10. Which is the last stage in the Ashrama scheme?
11. Which of the following Indian culture epics has the reference of system of varna?
12. The Hindu Marriage Act was enacted in
13. When was Indian Christian Marriage Act enacted?
14. Which of the following is not a feature of caste?
Caste is innate
Caste is exogamous Caste is endogamous
Caste is endogamous
15. Which of the following types of unity is found in Indian culture?
All of these
© 2023 Sociology Guide.Com